- In 1995, Alessandro Clerici worked at the Bank of America, in Florida, as an analyst for Commercial and Real Estate loans.
- In 1998, he was the Senior Associate Asset Manager at Ocwen Financial Corp., in Florida, overseeing all sales transactions.
- In 2000, he arrived in Milan and worked for Milano Centrale Immobiliare S.p.A. / Pirelli & C. Real Estate S.P.A. as a manager for the analysis and evaluation of Corporate Development projects for joint ventures and acquisitions.
- In 2001 he began working as a Manager for the CB Richard Ellis S.p.A., headquartered in Milan, where he was responsible for the Italian, EMEA, Australian, Canadian, U.S., and South American real estate markets, and for the evaluation and sale of large real estate portfolios.
- In 2003, he worked for Ras Immobiliare S.p.A. ( Allianz Group ) as an Investment Officer (Acquisition Project of Citylife), a closed fund with a value of 400 Million Euros.
- In 2007, he worked with Reag Real Estate Advisory Group S.p.A. as General Manager for Business Development for Eastern Europe.
- In 2009, he started working with CDS Holding S.p.A. as Sales Manager in the specific context of the acquisition and development of real estate for Retail (shopping centers and multi-purpose). He was also responsible for the sale of all assets owned by the company.
- In 2011, he became the Asset Manager for 1225 North Loop West Investments Inc. in Houston, Texas where he is working to optimize the company’s current investments and evaluate and develop new real estate opportunities.
- In 1997, Marco Oggioni obtained a Real Estate Broker’s License from the Chamber of Commerce of Milan C.C.I.A.A.
- In 1997, he also obtained his first training and experience in real estate in Milan at the Cofim Immobiliare S.r.l. headquarters in Via Della Moscova, where he was the seller and the buyer.
- In 1998, he began working with Bardazzi & Morelli at Via Montenapoleone, where he was the seller and buyer of real estate property and buildings.
- In 2000, he began a collaboration with Dr. Sommaruga, an expert real estate agent, where he supported the acquisition, development and sale of large real estate developments in relation to the Spatial Planning of the specific locales.
- In 2002, he returned to his home town, Monza, to work with Studio Area S.r.l., a dynamic company experienced in residential real estate transactions aimed at building and developing subdivisions. He was responsible for residential sales as a part of these developments.